And we're back!

Source


Hello there readers!
The blog has been on a bit of a hiatus as we revamped our site (check it out - nice, eh?) and while I specifically re-focused my day-to-day activities.
But, I'm back and am here to talk trademark and answer any questions. Have one? Leave a comment or send me an email - shannon at tmexpress dot com
Since it's been awhile, I thought it a good idea to go back to Trademark 101 so that's what we're going to do. Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be going back to the beginning and outlining the basics of the basics.
The trademark world and the USPTO don't change in leaps and bounds but there have been enough significant changes that it's worth going over these essentials.
So, thanks for reading & here we go!

1 comment:

LegalMate's Blog said...

Nice article and information about Trademark Registration. Thank You

Trademark 101: What is a Trademark?

Source Welcome to the first day of class! Before we get into the nitty gritty of trademarks, let’s go back to the beginning. And the be...